SysAid Third-Party Integrations

Show first post

164 replies

Can someone tell how to configure the TeamViewer and LogMeIn integrations? They have already been enabled for our account.
Hi jdky29,

Information on Third-Party Integrations configuration can be found under Help > Third-Party Integrations > [integration name].

Cheers,
Danny
Is there a way to add LogMeIn CENTRAL as an integration?
Hi jdky29,

A thread was created on this topic today, I suggest adding a vote and a comment on it, and Avi will provide a feature request number when available.

Thanks,
Danny
Can I get a little more info on t he SysAid Barcode integration? What exactly does it provide and how do I get it?
How about any integration into a time tracking and reporting tool? Like Harvest or something similar?
Hi Jamie,

You can read about the SysAid Barcode integration over at SysAid Help > SysAid Barcode Guide, which contains all the necessary information on the topic.

@Ted L: I suggest creating a topic on this detailing how you would expect the integration to work in the Feature Requests forum.

Cheers,
Danny
Hey guys,

We would like to update you that we have recently discovered that Dell has changed their API which allows us to retrieve warranty information via the Dell Web Service Add On. The immediate effect is that anyone that is utilizing the Dell Add on, under Third Party integrations will stop getting updated warranty information from the Dell Web Service for their assets.
We are in the process of creating a fix that will comply with Dell's new API and will update this post once we have news.

Cheers,
Danny
I am interested in the Nagios and Dell API Integrations. Can you PM me the api links.
Hi DCISupport,

Nagios integration is not yet available and the Dell integration is currently awaiting changes as described in my previous post in this thread. I suggest keeping contact with your account manager regarding Nagios.

Cheers,
Danny
Hi Danny,

Is there any ETA on the Dell API Fix? this feature is extremely useful for us, but the information is just not coming through at the moment.

Thanks,
Matt
Hi Matt,

We are working on it and at this stage of the process, we are waiting for Dell. Once there is more information, we will post it in this thread.

Cheers,
Danny
Is it possible to get the Quickbooks API Integration....
Hi DCISupport,

On the topic of Quickbooks integration, please contact your account manager at care@sysaid.com, who will liaise with SysAid Professional Services to set up a consultation.

Cheers,
Danny
We have the list and would like to integrate with Asterix, are there guides on how to do this and what do we need to activate to allow this ?
Hi Smarternotharder,

This is considered in similar terms as my previous post in this thread. Please send out a message to your account manager at care@sysaid.com :)

Thanks for your interest,
Danny
I would like information on the Integration with TeamViewer.
Hi GSTime,

TeamViewer integration is fully functional and you can read more about it at SysAid Help > TeamViewer Integration. Are you using SysAid Cloud or On-Premise, and which edition of SysAid are you running?

Thanks,
Danny
Hi Danny,

We are running On-Premise and its version v15.4.04 b22
I understand you're running the Pro edition. Unfortunately, third-party integrations are only compatible with SysAid Full and Enterprise (ITSM and ITSM Enterprise), as well as Education Enterprise and MSP editions. If you're interested in third-party integration support, please contact your account manager to discuss your options.

Thanks,
Danny
Thanks, I will look into the different version you offer.
Tsahibg, has there been any development on the SLACK integration?

tsahibg
DWoeber
Has there been an app created for SLACK? We'd love to see the integration!

Hi, we are planning to release a Slack 3rd party add on. What sort of functionality would you expect of a Slack add on?
Badge
I'm also wondering if a fix was done for the Dell integration following the post made in early june here. It's been 3 months, is it working now ?
An update on the Dell Warranty integration:
We have been able to enable this add on by utilizing an API Dell have provided for warranty lookup based on serial numbers.
Recently Dell have shutdown this method and that is the reason the add on stopped pulling warranty information.

We have been in contact with Dell regarding an alternative API / method and we were told that they have changed the way they work, and effective immediately - they do not allow us as a software vendor to perform this task.

The alternative suggested by them was for each customer to fill out a form and get an API key and then utilize it to pull warranty information - we are looking into this option - but it looks like a complex procedure
I will update once we have other news
Hello,
is posible to integrate SAP Solution Manager 7.1/7.2 IT Service Manager with Sysaid ITSM?????????

We are using both tools and we want to integrate because we duplicate information.

regards.
Solution Manager Consultan Guillermo Romero