SysAid Third-Party Integrations

Show first post

164 replies

I would suggest you approach this is a Professional services project and utilize our API and checkout what SAP solution manager has to offer in the API area.
All depending on the specific integration you have in mind.
I would like to find out more information on integrating JIRA with Sysaid. How do i do this?
Hi esears1,

Setting up an integration with Jira, will require the help of Professional Services team. I suggest contacting your account manager and he/she will provide you with more information on the available options.

Cheers,
Danny
Hi, where can I find the SysAid Barcode.zip??
Our SysAid is On-Premise
Marco
Hi Marco,

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers,
Danny
Hello Oded,
Regarding the alternative method, Dell is recommending, has any progress been made from your end? As far as each customer filling out a form and getting an API key, is this handled by registering our company with techdirect.dell.com? Would this then require us to submit you the API we receive?

Thanks,
Jimmy
Oded M
An update on the Dell Warranty integration:
We have been able to enable this add on by utilizing an API Dell have provided for warranty lookup based on serial numbers.
Recently Dell have shutdown this method and that is the reason the add on stopped pulling warranty information.

We have been in contact with Dell regarding an alternative API / method and we were told that they have changed the way they work, and effective immediately - they do not allow us as a software vendor to perform this task.

The alternative suggested by them was for each customer to fill out a form and get an API key and then utilize it to pull warranty information - we are looking into this option - but it looks like a complex procedure
I will update once we have other news
Hi jjimenez827,

There are currently no updates about the Dell integration, unfortunately. However, there may be a way to perform this as a Professional Services project. Please contact your account manager to discuss this topic if you're interested.

Thanks,
Danny
Danny,

We are we at on this today? I just got this from David Z (my Account Rep) and I cannot seem to locate the area he is talking about.....

You can now access OKTA from the Third party integrations. You will notice a cog wheel is now available

If you will type in our "online aid" or "Help" OKTA, supporting documentation will appear.

Let Daniel know if you have any questions
Hi Tom,

If you're using Cloud, the OKTA integration should be visible on your page. I see that it's also enabled for your account. Can you take a screenshot of your Third-Party Integrations page with all the integrations visible?

Thanks,
Danny
Oded M
An update on the Dell Warranty integration:
We have been able to enable this add on by utilizing an API Dell have provided for warranty lookup based on serial numbers.
Recently Dell have shutdown this method and that is the reason the add on stopped pulling warranty information.

We have been in contact with Dell regarding an alternative API / method and we were told that they have changed the way they work, and effective immediately - they do not allow us as a software vendor to perform this task.

The alternative suggested by them was for each customer to fill out a form and get an API key and then utilize it to pull warranty information - we are looking into this option - but it looks like a complex procedure
I will update once we have other news

Hi Oded & Danny,

Any update on Dell warranty integration ?

Thanks

IVan
Hi IVan,

As stated in the previous page:

There are currently no updates about the Dell integration, unfortunately. However, there may be a way to perform this as a Professional Services project. Please contact your account manager to discuss this topic if you're interested.

Thanks,
Danny
Has slack integration been released, if not what's the ETA?
Slack Integration has been released. Have your account manager enable it under your third-party integrations. There is also a help guide on getting it setup!
We have 16.3.18b12 Education-On Premise.....is Slack available for Third Party Integration in this version? If not - when will it be available for On Premise?

Thank you!
Julie
Hi Julie,

It will be included in the next major release of On-Premise. There is currently no exact ETA -- we expect it to be ready in a number of months.

Cheers,
Danny
Hi there

Just wondering if SysAid would integrate with Hardcat?
Hi Pricey,

Currently we have no such integration, but you could submit it in the Feature Requests forum, or contact your account manager if you'd prefer it to be developed as a special project by our Professional Services team.

Cheers,
Danny
Hi SysAid Team,

Greetings from ManageEngine.

Am Giridhara Raam, Marketing Analyst for ManageEngine's Desktop and Mobile Device Management product called "Desktop Central".

We are looking forward for integrating with SysAid, Can we send a brief mail to integration@sysaid.com regarding this ?

If not please let us know where and how should we raise this request ?
Hi,

Where can I find more information about integrating with Office 365 for SSO?

Cheers,

Diego
Hi Diego,

Which version and edition of SysAid are you using? Is it Cloud or On-Premise? Information on the integration can be found here. If you're using On-Premise you will need a zip file from us to install it.

Cheers,
Danny
Danny Tashiev
Hi Diego,

Which version and edition of SysAid are you using? Is it Cloud or On-Premise? Information on the integration can be found here. If you're using On-Premise you will need a zip file from us to install it.

Cheers,
Danny

we are using cloud
Can you PM me your account name? I see you're using multiple SysAid accounts, so to be sure where to enable the integration :)

Thanks,
Danny
Do you guys have any integration with Basecamp?
Hi Joe,

Not at the moment, no. You can submit this as a feature request in the Feature Requests forum, or discuss with your account manager the option of performing a special project.

Cheers,
Danny
Hello, Teamviewer is compatible with MSP version of SysAid?