SysAid On-Prem v.21.2 is now available!

Related products: On-Premises

Hello On-Prem SysAiders,

I’m excited to let you know that we updated our on-premises version and you should head over to our Latest Release page and download it now!

→ Download SysAid 21.2 On-Prem Release ←

Highlights of this release include:

• Custom notifications revamp: New embedded editor allows you to edit your notifications without accessing the HTML code.

• Simple 1-question survey that uses clickable emojis to rank satisfaction – in custom notifications

• Chromebook integration: Automatically (and securely!) pull information from G-Suite into SysAid.

• Security enhancement: Added a setting that enforces the password complexity for existing users. Local users whose passwords do not meet SysAid's complexity requirements are required to change their password on their next login.

If you have any issues in downloading the release, please let us know ASAP - via our Customer Support Portal.

Enjoy your new release!

Tsahi
Great news !

I hope you all enjoy this new release 🙂
Hi Oded,

yes there are some nice features included!

However, the important mobile version is still missing with onPrem! The cloud customers have been able to work with it for over a year.

The barcode app can no longer run with the CMDB and so far there is no replacement. A large data gap has arisen.

best regards

Karlson

Oded M
Great news !

I hope you all enjoy this new release :)

Hi Oded,

we are rescheduling the status notifications on our side with the new HTML editor. (Great thing)

We discovered that the HTML editor for workflow notifications is not yet available.

Is it the editor scheduled for workflow notifications?

And maybe in what time line?

best regards

Karlson
where I find the previous versions to update my system, I currently have v20.2.15 b3 and I need v20.3 before moving to 21
josemiguel.jara
where I find the previous versions to update my system, I currently have v20.2.15 b3 and I need v20.3 before moving to 21

Hi josemiguel.jara,

This is great, keeping your on-prem SysAid version up to date is so important! Both for security updates and for you to be able to enjoy all the improvements and new features we are releasing :)

In order to get the version you are looking for login to our Help Desk and reach this knowledgebase article where you will find all the relevant links:
https://helpdesk.sysaid.com/FAQTree.jsp?id=858

Important: Don't forget to backup your database before initiating a version upgrade.

Keep crushing IT,
Maayan