Skip to main content
Question

Analytics - Dashboard

• 23 May 2024
  • 3 replies

When I click on Analytics → Dashboard within SysAid, the page is blank whereas previously it was returning a number of SysAid customised dashboards. Have they inadvertently been deleted? How do I get them back? Even selecting the Design Dashboard option doesn’t return anything :(

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hi there,

SysAid Copilot is here with our AI Magic!
Here is the response we thought might assist you:

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the issue with your Analytics Dashboard in SysAid. Let's go through some steps to troubleshoot and resolve this issue.

**Step-by-Step Troubleshooting**

1. **Clear Browser Cache and Cookies**: Sometimes, cached data can cause display issues. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and then try accessing the Analytics Dashboard again.

2. **Check Browser Compatibility**: Ensure you are using a compatible browser. SysAid supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. Try accessing the dashboard using a different browser to see if the issue persists.

3. **Verify Permissions**: Navigate to `Tools` > `User Management` > `Administrators`, select your account, and check the `Permissions` tab to ensure the necessary permissions for accessing the Analytics Dashboard are enabled.

4. **Reset Dashboard View**: Sometimes, custom views can cause issues. Try adding `&resetParams=YES` to the end of the URL when accessing the Analytics Dashboard. This will reset the view to the default settings.

5. **Check for Updates**: If you're using a cloud instance, there might have been updates or maintenance activities that could affect access. Check if there were any recent updates or maintenance activities.

6. **Contact Support**: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, it may require further investigation. Since a Service Record is already open for this request, please update it with the steps you've tried and any additional information or error messages you've encountered. This will help the support team in diagnosing and resolving the issue more efficiently.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue with your Analytics Dashboard. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best Regards,
SysAid Support Team

Thanks for the info. I’m now able to see the Dasboards again.

My colleague can’t see the Dashboard option under Analytics → Overview.  Is there a permissions I need to update for him?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @SuperSalmon ,

To resolve this issue, please check his permissions.

Navigate to Tools > Administrators, access his profile, switch to the “Permissions” tab, and verify if “Access Dashboard” is enabled. If this permission is enabled, check under Analytics → Menu Customization → click on Dashboard and ensure the option is available for all groups.

If both settings are correct, please don’t hesitate to contact us using this link.