Solved

"Approved" Action Item from Workflow - How can I see in reports?

• 10 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I need to see the Data of the Approved from tickets. It seems this action item is a SysAid default. But I can’t find it in the Data tab in reports. ( maybe its called something else?) I looked in lists and field customizations and couldn’t find it there either. We need to see that the new hire ticket was approved (Yes/No) in the reports.

Any help will be appreciated thank you.

icon

Best answer by dragos.baciu 10 January 2024, 20:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @andrewm ,

To add an action item data to the form of the report you will have to create a report that is Action Item type and not Service Record Type.

Analytics > Overview > Reports > All reports Tab > Create New Report > Report Type (entoty) = Action Item > Give it a name > Done > Click on the new created report > Edit it (click on the pen on the top right side of the screen) > Click on Data tab > look for approved > drag it to the report.

You will also find a screenshot here which shows this. 

This must be done because the Action Items have a separate section of data even if they appear on a Service Record.

If you need more help, have further questions, or just want to chat about this topic, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Badge