Dynamic Date Filter

• 31 March 2016
  • 3 replies

Hi All,

I need an automatic report stating SR with a due date smaller or equal to "today".
As it will be automatic I don't want to edit the date filter each day 🙄

Report design and schedule I am ok.

At this point I am missing the "dynamic today" for my date filter.
How do i specify such a "dynamic today" on a date filter?

Did search the forums without success...

Regards.

Serge

3 replies

Hi Serge,

You can do this by choosing one of the options from the drop-down list near "Select a date range" -- in your case "Today". Items in this list are dynamic.

Let me know if this works.

Cheers,
Danny
Hello,

Reviving this thread as I am having the same issue with the dynamic date range. I am trying to create a report that shows me all tickets opened in the last 10 days, including today, but have been unable to create an expression in the advanced filter that accommodates this.

If I have one filter for tickets being opened today and another for tickets open in the last 7 days (since 10 days is not available), I actually get a report that includes ALL tickets for the Primary Categories I selected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Lauro
Badge

Dynamic date is not all that dynamic.  Need to be able to run reports, with additional options.  

Daily report showing previous workdays (Not weekend) activities. Want to know what happened Friday from a Monday morning report run. 

Run a report by Day(M,T,W,TH,F) start at xx/xx/xxxx and end on xx/xx/xxxx

Like to have a comments section on report maybe area in the cover page

Be able to have cluster reports display in order they were submitted on the setup page