Future Dates for Date Range

• 26 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,
I am running a report which requires me to retrieve items which maybe expiring for a month ahead. So for example, on March 1st, I would like a report to run which will show me expiring items for the month of April. This will give admins enough time to review and renew items.
In the Date Range, there seems to be plenty dates in the past like Last Quater, Last Month etc. but i would like there to be Next month or next 60 days etc. Can this be attained with the current setup?

Corey.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Coreyg
Hello,
I am running a report which requires me to retrieve items which maybe expiring for a month ahead. So for example, on March 1st, I would like a report to run which will show me expiring items for the month of April. This will give admins enough time to review and renew items.
In the Date Range, there seems to be plenty dates in the past like Last Quater, Last Month etc. but i would like there to be Next month or next 60 days etc. Can this be attained with the current setup?

Corey.

Hello Coreyg

it is possible to create this. In the full version you can create a custom report. See my picture in the attachment.

the report works for me for maintenance dates in the future.
I have automatically sent it to me for the 1st of every month

cheers
Karlson