Templates not appearing in Self-Service Portal (but they do in End-User Portal)

• 6 September 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +2
I recently upgraded to Ver.19 of the On Premise SysAid system and I have noticed an issue with Templates in the Self-Service Portal in that they are not appearing in the Template Drop Down. I do not believe this was an issue before the update to V.19 as I had several users submit tickets using a template that I made just for them. If I switch back to the End-User Portal then the Templates appear fine.

Any ideas? I have double checked that they are all visible to the correct users and groups.

5 replies

Any solution or is it a bug?
I have the same issue, this occurred following the most recent chrome update. Is there a permanent fix for this?
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi guys,

Have you checked whether the option "Visible for end users" is activated in the settings -> Service Desk Templates -> in the Template?

You should also check the authorizations in the categories which end users have access and which template is assigned to the category for incident requests, changes or problems.

best
Karlson
Badge +2
It looks like this may have been resolved in the upgrade to v20. I turned on the SSP and logged into it and the Templates are showing up fine now.
Userlevel 5
Badge

ICYMI, we launched SysAid’s modern Self-Service Portal (SSP) a while back, and now we’re ready to say farewell to the legacy End-User Portal (EUP).

For our cloud customers, this change is already in progress and will be completed by the end of 2021! For our on-premises customers, the EUP will be sunsetted in the Q1 2022 release.

Looking to learn more about what a SSP is all about, read up about it here..

Also, be sure to join our webinar on December 8th . at 10 am ET where we’ll cover what the transition from the EUP means for you, and how to boost your self-service capabilities and employee adoption to the next level.

Onwards and Upwards!
Maayan