"Auto transitions"

• 30 September 2021
  • 3 replies

• Community Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
Hope that's not a dirty word here 🙂 . I'm charged with determining whether our help desk ticket system can be transferred from TeamTracker to SysAid. In particular, at one point we have two sub-tasks "waiting for approval". When one is approved, it cycles right back into "waiting for approval". When the other is approved, it is also sent back to "waiting for approval", but now that they're both approved, they "auto-transition" (TeamTracker's term) to "Approved". I need to know if SysAid has this functionality and would much appreciate anyone who can tell me. Thanls!

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
godef
Hope that's not a dirty word here 🙂 . I'm charged with determining whether our help desk ticket system can be transferred from TeamTracker to SysAid. In particular, at one point we have two sub-tasks "waiting for approval". When one is approved, it cycles right back into "waiting for approval". When the other is approved, it is also sent back to "waiting for approval", but now that they're both approved, they "auto-transition" (TeamTracker's term) to "Approved". I need to know if SysAid has this functionality and would much appreciate anyone who can tell me. Thanls!

Hi godef,
Glad to hear you are looking to utilize SysAid to the max!

We indeed can faciltate such flows of approvals, with our workflow designer you can configure multiple action items in each step and create dependencies as needed.
Requests can have several workflows in a request and have multiple actions items (sub tasks) and the request itself can be dependant on any and all subtasks

Check out guide here for a deep dive:
https://community.sysaid.com/help-page.htm?helpPageId=4794

Let us know if you have anymore questions!
Cheers,
Maayan
Thanks for the feedback Maayan. I have since made a big dive into SysAid and have figured this out. The logic behind SysAid is very different from TeamTrack and it took me a while to adapt, but it is a superior system.
Userlevel 5
Badge
godef
Thanks for the feedback Maayan. I have since made a big dive into SysAid and have figured this out. The logic behind SysAid is very different from TeamTrack and it took me a while to adapt, but it is a superior system.

Hi godef,
Wow that amazing to hear!
Don't let me stop you from getting IT done,
Cheers,
Maayan