Skip to main content

Hi to everyone.

I would like to verify what is wrong with my API request, as I am simply calling a view and a date filter. If I execute the view only, it works correctly, and if I execute the date filter only, it returns records within that date range. However, if I apply both conditions, neither the view nor the date filter work.

https://sysaidit.com/api/v1/sr?view=Porcicultura&insert_time=1701580800000,1704105600000

Thank you very much for reading.

Let me know if you need any further assistance!

Hi there,

SysAid Copilot is here with our AI Magic!

Here is the response we thought might assist you:

AI magic at your service!

To correctly use the SysAid API to apply multiple conditions, such as a view and a date filter, you need to ensure that both parameters are correctly formatted and compatible. Here are the steps to construct the correct API request:

1. **Verify API Endpoint and Parameters:** Ensure that the API endpoint and parameters are correctly specified. The URL should be in the format: `https://sysaidit.com/api/v1/sr?view=Porcicultura&insert_time=1701580800000,1704105600000`.

2. **Check Date Format:** Ensure that the dates are in milliseconds since the Unix epoch (January 1, 1970). The provided timestamps `1701580800000` and `1704105600000` should be correct if they represent the desired date range.

3. **Combine Parameters Correctly:** When combining multiple parameters, ensure that they are separated by an ampersand (`&`). The provided URL seems correctly formatted in this regard.

4. **Test API Call:** Use a tool like Postman to test the API call. This can help you identify if there are any issues with the request format or parameters.

5. **Check API Documentation:** Refer to the SysAid API documentation to ensure that the parameters `view` and `insert_time` can be used together and that there are no additional requirements or limitations.

6. **Contact Support if Needed:** If the issue persists, consider reaching out to SysAid support for further assistance. Provide them with the exact API request and the unexpected results you're receiving.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue. Please let me know if you need any further assistance!