Solved

How to edit MS Teams cards for SysAid integration.

• 12 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello there, SysMates!

New to SysAid, new to the community and first time poster :)
I am looking to edit the default MS Teams cards that are generated when using the teams / SysAid integration. How do I do this please I can’t find any instructions.

Attached is the default message end uses get when asking for ‘help’ I’d like to edit the text and then subsequently other parts of the workflow.

Many thanks in advanced!

Adam

icon

Best answer by adam.saville 12 September 2023, 17:31

View original

3 replies

Badge

Hi Adam,

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for reaching out with your question. I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Seems that I'm unable to open your attachment and would require some additional details as of what are you looking to accomplish.

Will you be able to open a ticket in our portal or to submit an email to helpdesk@sysaid.com or come to our chat platform so we can discuss.

As a small reference, we have the below article for Ms Teams that has a section that can be read in regards of notifications but I'm not sure that this is what you were looking:

https://documentation.sysaid.com/docs/use-ai-service-desk?highlight=ms%20team

Best regards,

Badge +1

Hiya,

Michelle has come back to me, its to do with the Translation file :) 

Translation (sysaid.com) & Use SysAid for Teams

I basically wanted to know how to edit the default Teams notification when an end user initiates a support chat in Teams. For example, remove the bottom line of text and edit some of the other text.

Many thanks

Hi @adam.saville!
To make sure, have you found the solution or you need any other help with that?