Meet JoeBot the chatbot! Currently in beta and learning. Check it out!

• 30 January 2018
  • 8 replies

Hey guys,

As you might have noticed, we are currently going through a beta run of our brand new JoeBot. It can be found in the bottom-right corner of your screen here, and on some other SysAid.com pages.
JoeBot is constantly learning, but needs your help to figure out what's important to know! Whenever you have questions or issues, try asking him first and he might be able to help out. Even if he doesn't know the answer yet, he will suggest results from our website, and we will also teach him according to the most popular questions/issues, so he will know much more with time!

Check it out :)

Cheers,
Danny

8 replies

Is this a feature that might be available to us to run in our own environments?
Userlevel 2
Badge
Looking forward to having JoeBot on SysAid 👍
Badge
Hi,

We are considering adding chat bot capabilities to SysAid so our customers will be able to utilize a chat bot that will assist their end users in ticket submission, self-service ticket resolution, knowledge base search and more.

Regards,

Tsahi
I think that this would be a very beneficial tool, and assist with self-resolution. I think having a way to track what the JoeBot is closing would be great as well.
What happen with JoeBot? any news or there is any third party integration with any ChatBot?
phernand
What happen with JoeBot? any news or there is any third party integration with any ChatBot?

Hi @phernand, sorry for the tardy response!

I'm happy to let you know that we do have ChatBot on our product roadmap for 2020-2021. We're actually thinking about calling this new feature Chatty Joe, instead of JoeBot.

We'll be sure to keep you informed as more details unfold!

It would be great to learn more about your needs, so we can best tailor the product to you and other SysAiders. Interested in having a call with our product team?

Best,

Christine
Badge
Another year to develop a chat bot, Hope it has AI built in.
hola JoeBot