Latest Poll: Which programming language do you use most?

Hey guys,

This month we'd like you to share with the community which programming language do you use the most!

Cheers,
Danny

16 replies

Hi,

technically not really "programming" rather scripting - but as an admin I tend to say I use vbscript, batch, powershell in combination with SQL queries quite often.
Due to some circumstances I am experienced in WMI and WQL as well.

just my 2c.... best regards...
Badge
We use Javascript/JQuery + Java + SQL
Hello , i want just to share my case . I use all of this programing langages to develop for my custerms small management application depending on their requirements but i am not good enought at each one of them. i use forums like stackoverflow ... to fix my bugs or to get butter information about their concepts.
Can you considerit as an advantage or an drawback ?
php
Hola, Escusame ! Es Pimentel Dame LA Verdadera Luz! y De Vela
Buenas tardes alguien q me pueda compartir un video de instalaciĂ³n y configuraciĂ³n del SYSAID en español???
There are bundles of programming language are available as a cloud but the most likely language that i use is JavaScript.
pascal
Powershell
I've programmed in everything from Fortran, to C and C++ to many of the scripting languages. My all time favorite is Perl. Eloquent. Simple. Powerful.
I like working with Java SQL
Powershell mostly but I'm getting into JavaScript more.
Javascript + Node.js
C# - SQL
Badge
I selected other (Please Specify) but there wasn't a place to enter text that I noticed. I use PowerShell the most.
Badge

I'm proficient in C++ and Java, and have a working knowledge of JavaScript (including TypeScript). I've also dabbled in Janky, a language I'm trying to popularize. HTML is another tool in my toolkit, although I don't use Python as much these days and tend to forget about it. Overall, I have a diverse skill set as a programmer. It was fun to tell about yourself and read about other forum users.

Thanks for the mood,

Andersen