Old Community Posts/Content?

• 6 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello, back on the July 1st announcement email for the new community it was mentioned that content from the old community forums would migrate over, but I am not seeing any of the old threads/content I posted on or had ‘saved.’ Is there any way to access this still?

Maayan Karstaedt 1 year ago

Hi @skatz!

Yes all content was moved but we decided to archive a lot of it as was less relevant these days. Nonetheless all is retrievable if something is important for you. A few questions in order for me to help you: 

1. Have you used a different email address in the past? I can’t see any posts associated with your current address in the archive folder
  2. If you have specific posts in mind let me know and I can search based on their names etc. 

Let me know,

Thanks,

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @skatz!

Yes all content was moved but we decided to archive a lot of it as was less relevant these days. Nonetheless all is retrievable if something is important for you. A few questions in order for me to help you: 

1. Have you used a different email address in the past? I can’t see any posts associated with your current address in the archive folder
  2. If you have specific posts in mind let me know and I can search based on their names etc. 

Let me know,

Thanks,

Badge +1

Thanks again Maayan! I sent you the follow up information you requested via direct message. Appreciate the quick reply!