what does your SSP look like?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

just interested to see how people customize their SSP

22 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Calling all SysMates to this budding thread! Let’s make it an epic one. Share what your SSP looks like and maybe some stats or tips? Counting on you!

@Karlson @abhatia @lucf07 @Alvn @willgalvao @LeeRLSD 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

yea I’d really love to see how people customize their SSP and maybe pick up some new tips and tricks

I pulled my icons from flaticon

John

Badge

Well mine is still new and I haven’t had the time to customize it nor have I had the time to build up my FAQs yet but here it is.

I am definitely going to look at that icon page @jsidoti 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@LeeRLSD 

it’s a good start tho… as much as I love sysaid, I’m not a fan of the default green in the SSP

I added some of the most requested categories to the SSP to make it easier for my end users

are you using the chat module much?

John

Badge

I put it on there, but I really don’t have the staff to sit and run it.  I am probably going to take it off, unless I get a student that I trust that can sit and answer questions to staff.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@LeeRLSD FYI it is very easy to make your SSP an integral part of your organization check out branding settings here!

@jsidoti I highly recommend watching this webinar on how to get more out of your SSP! https://www.sysaid.com/resources/get-your-self-service-charged-up 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I’ve emailed Cindy on occasion… nice to put a face to the name :)

My Test account SSP:

Service Catalog in more detail:

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

My Test account SSP:

Nice!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

It's a bit difficult to show our SSP with pictures here!

We provide our customers with a customized SSP with their own company logo and company colors.

The service catalog brings, among other web-based offerings from us, the ability to create incidents and requests that are assigned by category permissions and the ability to respond with a note as a must. E-mail is completely deactivated for users with us.

cheers
Karlson

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

We provide our customers with a customized SSP with their own company logo and company colors.

The service catalog brings, among other web-based offerings from us, the ability to create incidents and requests that are assigned by category permissions and the ability to respond with a note as a must. E-mail is completely deactivated for users with us.

cheers
Karlson

Karlson: are you hosting/designing for several companies?

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

cheers
Karlson

Karlson: are you hosting/designing for several companies?

Yes, we work as an MSP and we want every customer to feel like they are accessing a company portal.
But everything runs in our SysAid, which is always the same and we use the SSP settings design and banner and give the account the logo of the respective company

best regards

Karlson

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

that is an excellent use of sysaid

I love to see how you are handling DNS aliasing and such

sounds like an interesting set up

John

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

it’s a work in progress but I think the colour is about right.

Userlevel 1

Here’s a snapshot of ours.  Still a work in progress but we are getting there.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

nice Jeff.. the colors are nice and poppy

John

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
This is how we currently have ours laid out. We are in the process of setting up the API and will be able then to have everything in our own personal intranet and be able to fully customise the layouts of not only the portal but the forms themselves. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

oh I like that @Dbroadbridge 

very clean and slick looking

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

oh I like that @Dbroadbridge 

very clean and slick looking

Cheers. I cant wait until we get the API created our end to build our own intranet and completly redesign the whole thing from the ground up 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Here is ours:

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

gauer:

I really like the header graphic

Nice job!

John