Integration with Microsoft Teams

• 30 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Does anyone have a successful integration with MS Teams up and running?

I'd like to poke notifications into Teams channels when tickets are opened, updated or closed that meet certain conditions.

Teams can receive messages via an Incoming Webhook, but I don't think these are supported by SysAid without us building something ourselves?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/platform/concepts/connectors/connectors-using

5 replies

Just curious... you can make SysAid to send email messages to the channel, right?
I setup PowerAutomate to copy and post SysAid new ticket emails in a Teams channel. It triggers whenever my mailbox receives a new ticket email.
I created a PowerAutomate flow that when triggers when I receive an email from SysAid and posts into a channel. It identifies new help desk tickets by the sender and subject, then parses through the email's HTML body to extract the message that is posted.
Hi, I think you can also try workativ’s chatbot integration with Sysaid and 70+ apps and pre-built workflows like create ticket, update ticket and more. Workativ is a conversational ai and workflow automation platform that helps you build chatbot, connect with Sysaid and 70+ other apps, use pre-built workflows like create ticket etc, deploy your bot on Teams or Self-Help portal via widget easily in minutes.
They provide free trial. Check here: workativ.com/conversational-ai-platform
Userlevel 5
Badge
ICYMI we have launched a marketplace integration with Microsoft Teams
Check IT out
Cheers,
Maayan

lmartin
Does anyone have a successful integration with MS Teams up and running?

I'd like to poke notifications into Teams channels when tickets are opened, updated or closed that meet certain conditions.

Teams can receive messages via an Incoming Webhook, but I don't think these are supported by SysAid without us building something ourselves?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/platform/concepts/connectors/connectors-using