Scaling rules

Author
SysAider

Good day, I thank you enormously if you help me, I am desperate:

I have this big problem, I can not get a ticket to scale even when the scaling is activated, nor have I succeeded in having it sent after the expiration date, what can I do?

Very thanks.
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi ALF,

Could you please clarify what do you mean by scaling?

Thanks,
Danny
ALF
SysAider

Thank you, I understand for climbing that after a certain time (past the due date) a ticket must be assigned to another administrator for its solution, in addition to this I want to see how it sends mail when the expiration date has been passed O Well, the ticket has been scaled.

Hi ALF,

You can use Escalation Rules for these purposes, including re-assigning and sending notifications. You can read more about escalation rules here.

Cheers,
Danny
ALF
SysAider

Thanks, in fact I have configured it but I can not do it scalar, all the fields I suppose are correct but it does not work what can it be?

Which field changes have you configured that it does not apply? Are you using the Action Builder? Are you sure the query that filters the tickets to apply these changes to is configured correctly?

Thanks,
Danny
ALF
SysAider

Action Generator? I have not seen that option or something, where can I find it? Do you mean routing, email rules, expiration dates or running times? Thank you very much for answering the questions, I appreciate the help.

Hi ALF,

I'm talking about Escalation Rules.

Cheers,
Danny