End User Portal > View Service Request Form Customization

Author

When using the End User Portal, users can click the 'View your service history' icon to open up a list of SR's. When clicking into an SR, the details of the SR open with a limited view.

In the help file, it states that to customise this view, add the fields to the End User List view in the Incident. I have done this, but it only displays in the list and not the detail once opening up an SR.

I have added various customised fields to my templates and the user needs to see some of these fields when viewing their service history.

Is it possible to configure the form to add customised fields?

Thanks,

Vicki
SysAid Community Manager Product Team

Hi Vicki,

In the old End-User Portal, most of the fields will transfer this way, but I believe customized fields will not. Which version of SysAid are you using? Perhaps you could use the new Self-Service Portal for this.

Cheers,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan. 09, 2018 10:06 AM

SysAider

Hi Danny,

We are on the cloud build number v17.4.50 b35. We are looking at switching on the Self Service portal soon, but I couldn't see a way of adding customized fields there either?

Regards,

Vicki
SysAid Community Manager Product Team

You add fields to the SRView screen under Settings > End-User Portal > Self-Service Portal Settings > Add/remove fields in the SR screen.