Workflow for multiple approval

Author

Hi,

We're currently using SysAid ticket system v16.3.18 Pro Plus Edition.
I want to setup a workflow with multiple approvals. , I've already added the End User Manager to request template,

1. the first level approval should be by line manager
2. the second level approval request should be activated after approved by 1st level manager.
3. the request will completed if rejected by 1st level manager
4. all action should notify the line manager with email:

Q1: what's the variable in recipients workflow notification for End User Manager, seems $end_user_manager is not correct?
Q2: what's purpose of Actions in action item tab ? is it used by user/requestor ?
Q3: how can the workflow be completed if any manager chooses N in field Approved ?

SysAider

Hi Superbird,
Maybe I can help you.

Q1: what's the variable in recipients workflow notification for End User Manager, seems $end_user_manager is not correct?

You have to use the variable $Assigned_to_sub because you assigned the SR to the "Request User Manager"

Q2: what's purpose of Actions in action item tab ? is it used by user/requestor ?

I don't know, but i think that is a quick action button

Q3: how can the workflow be completed if any manager chooses N in field Approved ?

You have to do another action item (like the one called "Admin") where the Filter Expression is "Approved=N" and "On completion change status to -> Closed" (or another status that you want)

Tell me if something is not clear.