Template field not showing

Author

Hi all,

I am having an issue with the template field in the admin portal.

When creating a ticket from inside the admin portal we can see the Template selection field and select the proper template. But when it is issued to some to "work" the template we cannot see the template selection field to change it if needed.

This is an issue as if it comes via the SSP, email, or admin we cannot change the template to select the proper template that is associated with what the ticket is about.

Please help
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

jkats wrote:Hi all,

I am having an issue with the template field in the admin portal.

When creating a ticket from inside the admin portal we can see the Template selection field and select the proper template. But when it is issued to some to "work" the template we cannot see the template selection field to change it if needed.

This is an issue as if it comes via the SSP, email, or admin we cannot change the template to select the proper template that is associated with what the ticket is about.

Please help

Hi jkats,

Unfortunately this ability is not available for incidents and change tickets, however there is an open FR for this #53957 that I have connected you to so you can receive updates when there are status updates.

For requests tickets you can after ticket was created to change template:
enter ticket > actions > change the template

Cheers,
Maayan